create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Invasion of the Chipmunks



Just a friendly reminder to all you moms out there. Next time you put that "new" movie in for the kids, just make sure that you're OK with hearing about that movie for the next month!
Seriously my kids have turned into chipmunks!
No lie.
Reese often refers to herself as Theodore...or lately Eleanor (Theodore's girlfriend). Thomas is Alvin, and Katie Simon or Brittney (Chipette).
To add to the fun Mc Donalds had chipmunk toys...who would have ever thought a kid could get so much use out of a Happy Meal Toy! I think Reese has Theodore with her everywhere she goes.
They seem to talk like them all day and are constantly singing the songs. In fact last week at Sunday School, Reese sang "Christmas Don't Be Late" for her whole class!
The funniest part is that they know the lines from the movie so well that they quote them during a normal conversation!
Seriously it is crazy!
Well until the next "new" movie sticks I might as well get used to the sound of chipmunks!

4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you and your family a lot! How are things going? I hope that all is well with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story thanks for sharing. It made me laugh-Uncle Doug

    ReplyDelete
  3. (actually Alli) loved visiting your family just now! I forget you have a blog! You are doing a great job Missy!! at being a wife and mom full of contagious joy!! as always, I want to be like you when I grow up! I miss you lots and love you to pieces!!
    hugs and kisses to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ya'll (that's for you Greg!)
    I truly love being a mom...it helps to keep track of the good times!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...