create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

CLEANING HOUSE.

Whew. It feels good to just sit here for awhile, and catch up on some blogging. We are in the process of getting our house ready to put on the market. We knew that there were a few projects to finish up but underestimated how much time they would take to get done. We are down to one week to finish it all up and get this house clean. Just saying that makes me want to jump out of this chair and go clean out another closet! While I was cleaning off everything from my refrigerator I came across something that my mom sent me right after Reese was born. Even though there is no newborn in the picture this is what life feels like this past week... LOL!


We would definitely appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting...and yet I am sure that it is a crazy time as well. Let me know if you need anyone to watch the kids for a little while so you can get some of the crazy stuff done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...