create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blizzard 2010

Snow, Snow, Beautiful Snow.
I don't ever remember experiencing this much snow at once.
I have so many great childhood memories of playing in the snow as a kid.
But I also have fond memories of one of my first dates with Eric. Well I guess you can call it a date. We were both snowed in at my parents house... Lucky for me Eric was the only one of the group that showed up! Anyhow I have great memories of having fun in the snow that day...and each time we get a good snow...the memories come flooding back.

But it was so much fun to make new memories!

Our view down Front Street.
It was so much fun to walk all around the snow covered streets of Lititz with my friend Helen.
Katie and I had fun exploring the snow covered Lititz Springs Park too!
My amazing husband did a LOT of shoveling!
Not only did he take care of our cars and side walks, but he helped out our neighbors too! Eventually he began to run out of room to put the snow, and he came up with the idea of hauling it to the back yard to make a SNOWCOASTER for the kids!
The kids loved it and it worked really well!
afterwards we had a big snow ball fight!
I was excited when the snow came out and we could build a snow man!
Katie was happy to decorate it!
Then we walked to Dosie Dough for a treat.
I finally got to build my snow fort...well maybe more like a tunnel...but FORT sounds better!
Can you not tell how proud he is?
Thomas could have done this all day if it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't feel his toes anymore!
One of the ways we kept busy inside was to bake Valentines Cookies.





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had a ton of fun! I love the snowman and the snow fort. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...