Katie - "Ugh, I don't know. He should love Jesus? He should be nice?"
(Thankfully I don't think she has spent too much time thinking about that...)
Reese - huge smile spread across her face. Eyes began to become glazed over. She never did give and answer though, probably b/c she couldn't make a decision between all the boys that she has crushes on already. The list consists of, but is not limited to Judd and Jake Novak, Rocco Calamaras, and Matthew Hocker, and a handle full of Katie and Thomas friends.
Missy - "What about you Thomas"
Thomas - "I want to marry Reese."
Katie - "You can't marry your sister." (good one Kate).
thomas begins to cry these big gigantic tears.
Eric - "Thomas what do like about Reese"
Thomas - once again has a big smile on his face. "She is cute, fun to play with, funny,....." then he got out of his chair, went over and started hugging her.
I just wanted to record this moment.
Thankfully Thomas and Reese are such good friends right now, because it is making packing a whole lot easier. As for "love talk", hopefully we can steer clear of that issue for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment