create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Katie's Kindergarten Program.

We are not very good at remembering to use our video camera, but this is one time that I'm glad we did. The kids were so nervous and well mannered, that it made me wonder what in the world their teacher told them. They sang some songs for us, and each of them recited a line from a poem that they memorized.
(maybe someday we will have a computer fast enough to upload videos...)

This is Katie and one of her friends Talia, singing "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh"


All the kindergarteners were so pleased that their third grade buddies were present at their program. This is Chloe, Katie's buddy.

The program ended with each child receiving an award and certificate. Katie received and award for being "Responsible and Kind". Her teacher said that she could always count on her to make sure that everyone at her table knew what to do. That sounds like Katie to me. I was proud of her.


Thanks Mrs. Ballantyne for all you have taught Katie this year! It seems like just yesterday that we were getting all geared up for the first day of Kindergarten! Just another reminder to cherish every step of the way.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am in complete shock!!!!! I attempt to leave a comment on your blog every single time you post and it NEVER works. So glad I was able to this time. Hope you and your family are doing well. Haven't seen you in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a big bundle of personality! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...