create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Celebrating in Texas.



This story begins with my husband. Ok, I should say Amazing, Thoughtful, and Loving husband.
He surprised me on the morning of my birthday with a plane ticket to Houston, Texas to visit a good friend. Yep, he not only bought the ticket, planed ahead for babysitting, made plans with the Despres, but he surprised me!

He knew that I needed to get away.

It was so good to spend time with Allison in Texas. I am so thankful for the amazing friends that God has brought into my life. All I really had for an agenda, during my trip, was to sit, listen, and talk with her... By the pool of course! But we managed to squeeze in some other fun things too.



Movie night

Boutique shopping

Dinner at a Mexican Resturant


Pedicure


Attending Cyprus Bible Church, where Greg and Allison do ministry.


Oh, and there was plenty of time to talk while I soaked my feet in ICE COLD water to recover from the heat...I have a new respect for anyone who is pregnant in Texas.


Thank you Despres family for blessing me with a wonderful getaway in Texas!! I treasure your family. And thank you Eric, for your loving thoughtful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...