create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Princess Time


Katie and I landed last minute box seat tickets to go see Disney Princesses on Ice!
(Thank you so much Kim and Chris for thinking about us!)


It brought me so much joy to see her so excited and giddy over it.
As we were sitting there watching the show, out of the corner of my eye I could see her trying to mimic the dancers movements. A couple of times she just snuggled up to me and said, "Mom I am so happy inside, I don't know what to do! This is so beautiful!"
I was so thankful to have this fun night out with Katie, in the middle of trying to settle into the new house.
(I'll have to update you on that soon)



2 comments:

  1. Love it! How cool is that?!?! I hope I have similar experiences with my girls.

    Katie needs to come see Daisy, as she is full-throttle into her 'teenage' season! :) SO big and actually, is always one of the first to come out and greet us (in hopes for food, but hey, I take what I can get!). SO sorry I never got that letter out to her...life happened.

    Hope all is well in the new home sweet home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to here from your heart the joy of that time together with your daughter. What a cherished time and so good to be written down. Katie is truley a princess with special gifts of expression. Can't express my joy for you in words, just know a tear is in my eye! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...