I love the snow! Always have and always will!
It was so fun to finally get a good one this year. Reese kept going around the house saying "no...no...look at the no!" (As if we don't hear that word enough from her as it is!)
On Saturday we all had a great time just playing in the back yard. There is enough of a slope that the kids could go sledding. Thomas loved having a snow ball fight. I couldn't tell if he liked getting hit more or throwing it at us! That boy was covered in snow and loved wrestling with Eric too!


Having a snowball fight reminded me of one of my first dates with Eric!

Watching Reese try to manuver through the snow, one couldn't help but think of the Movie the Christmas story where Ralphy couldn't put his arms down! She was so bundled up when she would fall down in the fresh snow she would just lay there until someone could help her stand up!

I thought it would be fun to try to build a snow fort... Doesn't that sound fun!?
I think it sounded to much like work to the kids, and I was abandoned while they went sledding.
Maybe next year I'll be able to boast of a snow fort : )

Katie loved making snow angels!

Oh, and you can't forget the Hot Chocolate and cookies!
I'll end with this shot and spare you the view of the boots and scarves draped all over the kitchen!
Thanks God for filling our lives with JOY that day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment