create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Katie's in Kindergarten!


I truly can't believe the day has come. Katie is super excited about being a kindergartener is Mrs. Ballantynes afternoon class. She is a wonderful teacher with 20 years of experience and I was excited to hear that there is only 15 kids in her class! It is fun watching her find her own niche at school. For the first couple of weeks she decided that it would be fun to be called "Katherine" (which she says with such drama!) That has quickly phased out as she realized how much longer it took her to write Katherine vs. Katie. She has a new friend named "Elise", who we hear about all the time. And the girls are so happy to have matching back packs. Right now her favorite part of the day is going out to the playground... but I can tell she is learning new things. I am so thankful that she likes school and having a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...