create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday, June 29, 2009

VacaSHON


Well, we're off to a wet start. Right now I can hear the rain drops pounding on the roof. I don't know if it's raining anywhere else up north but it sure is here. We are all still in good spirits though. Yesterday was cloudy and cool but we were still able to make it to the beach in the morning armed with sweatshirts. The beach was pretty empty though which was really nice. The kids played for a while and Eric and I enjoyed reading. Amazing what you can do with out 2 babies. (I started Angel's and Demon's and am hooked!) Eric and I were amazed and got some good laughs by listening to the kids play in the sand and use their imaginations. Their favorite thing was filling the "Moat".
Thanks to Eric we all went for kayak rides around the island. The girls in one and the boys in the other. I love the water and was so encouraged that everyone else enjoyed the ride.
Today we decided to kill some time at the Moultenborough Library. They have a children's section that puts the Lititz library to shame! The kids had fun playing with the huge doll house and putting on a puppet show for us.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...